Sunday, September 30, 2007

Very busy, but very good.

Very busy, but very good. Things are getting into fall around here. It is windy and sometimes rainy like today, and this past sunday we had a tornado warning. Someone sighted a tornado 10 miles west of town so a bunch of people were standing outside to look for the tornado, but it never came. Bummer.

Things are looking exciting for the next year or so. There is still a possibility for me to study abroad in the Netherlands, France and Ukraine next semester which would be awesome! My classes this semester are going well for the most part. Some of them are boring and hard to concentrate, but it's all good. I am loivng my music stuff outside of classes. I am in one of the choirs on campus and then I am also in a ensemble of about 20 people that is the best singing group on campus and it is awesome! Then I am also taking private voice lessons which is really good and has really improved my voice over the past year. Life is good right now. It is good to be alive, and I have plenty to be thankful for.

I just really want a girlfriend and there is nobody that I am interested in here. Unfortunate, but I guess I have enough to worry about for now.

Oh yeah, one more thing...if I end up going to Europe next semester there is a good chance I could meet up with Kyle while I am there. The Netherlands is right next door to Germany and Kyle is only a couple hours away by train. How tight would that be?

peace

-Joel

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones