Sunday, September 22, 2013

" Hi how's it going? Remember me?" - Holy Spirit

"The only Christianity powerful enough to penetrate and change society is that which is derived from the work of the Spirit of God." It is good for me to remember that there are not just 2 but rather 3 equal parts to the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Yet my mind and I am sure I am not alone,it usually Looks like this... Father, Son, ...Oh yeah, and the Holy Ghost, oops. So I read this quote this morning and in light of the chaos and brokeness in this world we live in, it is important for me to remember where my hope comes from. Hope is often attributed to Jesus, my hope is in Christ sort of phrase, but it is the (in)visible work of the Holy Spirit that I believe actually gives roots to that hope. A good resource on this topic is a book called "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan. So I admonish my readers, to remember our God who is near and alive and moving and we most commonly know Him by 'Holy Spirit'. Blessings. Hi Dad :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones