Thursday, August 28, 2008

ASODGUBAEFVJLNLASNDVMNZOBPDOGHAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


However you pronounce that and coupled with jumping up and down and bursting with excitement is my reaction to the email I just received from my choir director.

I made it into concert choir!!! This is something I have been wanting to be a part of since the day I came to Dordt and now 2 1/2 years of voice lessions and of being in other choirs has come to fruition. Thank you God!

The picture above is a picture of Ross De Wit. He's a frined of mine that was in concert choir last year. Oh and another sweet part of being in Concert Choir is the awesome robes!

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Congratulations Joel!! I'm glad you get to go back to Holland!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Joel! I love it when hard work pays off. I missed saying goodbye to you. Can't wait to see some pics of you in those sweet robes. How about travel? Do you guys tour?
-Chris

Joel said...

Yes, and that's one of the best parts. The tour this year is 2-3 weeks in Holland! So I get to go back and see all the people I met last semester!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones