Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pancakes! How cool is that?

the answer is, very cool. Tonight will be a kind of last getting together of all the students that have been on SPICE this semester as well as all the SPICE Buddies(Dutch Students that hung out with us). We are all going to eat loads and loads of pancakes and talk about all the great things that have happened this semester. Oh, and the best part is that none of us have to pay anything for it. The school has graciously organized this wonderful get together and they are shouldering the bill as well. YAY!

There are still some assignments to finish up and hand in, but I predict that tomorrow will be the last day I will need to slay that dragon. Today was officially the last formal meeting of my last class. I had a presentation that went well. On a scale of very poor to excellent I was graded with a very good. Literally that was my grade. I chuckled when I realized that was literally the way I was getting graded for this course.

In other news, I found out today that one of the girls on the same program that I am will be taking the same flight to Philly that I am on Saturday morning as a result we will be taking the same train to the airport as well. It will be nice to have a travel buddy for part of the trip. Thankfully I will not be following her back to Iowa, but have every intention of flying into Seattle at 9pm! It will certainly be good to be back in the glorious Pacific Northwest! Oh, and I have placed an order for there to be good weather when I come back. So if it is sunny on Sunday you will know that I am home. But if not...then I am probably still home, and the non-sunny weather is not my fault. I know...that last little bit did not sound conceited at all.

See you all soon!
Peace.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones