Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anybody want to go with me?






At the end of this year I will be going on a choir tour back to the Netherlands...amazing. A couple nights ago I was talking to a friend about whether I was going to do some traveling around Europe after the tour. He suggested I just take another loan out and travel now while I'm still single and just out of college. So I have been considering where I would go if I did travel. I have already decided against it, but it would be really nice to get around to some of the countries that I didn't get to go to the first time in Europe. Plus some other locations that I wold love to visit.

England
Ireland
Sweden
Finland(I was in the airport for about 2 hours)
Norway
Poland
Czech Republic
Croatia
Italy
Australia
New Zealand

So who's up for it? A few thousand dollars here a few there and the trip of a lifetime. And then when we get back we ca job search together to attempt paying off the debt accumulated. I do not like guilt, it is way too good at preventing so many things i want to do.

3 comments:

patricia said...

bonjour..
que ces photos sont belles!!!!!!!!!!!!
amicalement..Pat (France)

Vachak said...

smiles

Anonymous said...

I often times talk myself out of doing things because I think "Do I want to spend my money doing that? Once it's over, the money's gone." It's silly. Often times, the money would be well worth it. One of these days I'll go somewhere...

kirsti


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones