Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Change.

"The key to change...is to let go of fear."

"There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction."

"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender who you are for what you could become."

"Any change, even change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."

"The key to success is often the ability to adapt."

So why all the talk about change? I believe that to lack the willingness to change is a sign of selfish ambition that will only stunt the potential for God's work in my life. It's kind of a big deal. If I become so set in my ways that the thought of change stirs anger and resistance, then I don't find that I am allowing God's shaping and molding to occur in my life.

How much of the Christian life requires risk or maybe...Faith? How many examples of self-sacrifice, often giving up personal, self-serving desires, for the the sake of the gospel?

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones